The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Custom Charecter Signatures

Go down 
+2
cptpoor
Atherial
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

Custom Charecter Signatures Empty
PostSubject: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:21 am

Some of you have noticed by now that some of us are using custom character signatures. There is no website you can go to that will do that for you in the style that you see mine, Cptpoor's and Foddermikes. That is because I made them.

If your interested in getting one for your account I can whip them up. It does take time, as I use wow Veiwer and the armoury to do it. I can take suggestions on how you want your character posed, gear they're wearing if the armoury isn't good enough for ya, as well as the back ground you want.

One thing I will ask to put limits on however. I ask that only your main toon is used, and that I can follow the template. (Or Else it could take a while). If you have a screen shot for a back ground you want to use, you can email me it at zero573@hotmail.com.

And yes you can suggest a colour scheme, however the gold boarder and the guild name I would ask that it be left alone for "Branding" purposes.

If anyone has any feed back on this please let me know. As I had mentioned that with use of this website by more members we will improve it, this is just one small step towards that goal! Very Happy

- Atherial
Back to top Go down
cptpoor
Paladin
cptpoor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:27 am

I'm replying to this so you guys can see what mine looks like also.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Emryss

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 2:55 pm

Ohhh I dunno what to wear... part of me says Lovely Black Dress, part of me says Holy Priest gear from a tier...

Um... Hmm. I request Emryss looking like a goddess of healing and/or Sex Symbol... Razz

Take your Time Ath... What a Face bounce I know you're LOLing right now. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:46 pm

Hey Em you took my idea =P j/k

I am the Goddess..... Goddess Issilia. I have decended as a raven to help the people of this guild in their time of need (i.e Instances lol)

Eventually this goddess will acend but not before being decked out in at least solid tier 5 =D

It will take me some time to decide what I would like added in my sig, but be sure it will fully display the mercy, grace, and all out sexyness of this druid goddess

I'm sure you can pull that off, right Ath? lol
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:21 pm

If you like mine you can get it done at http://www.dkpsigs.com/index.php

You can signup for a free account and add as many characters as you like. The way I added my picture from the armory is I just right clicked and saved it then when i was filling what information from the armory I want displayed in my tag I just uploaded the picture I saved.

The neat thing about it is the site automatically updates everyone's data once a week from the armory so it's current weekly.

-- Sil

Last edited by Silvenori on Mon May 19, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling because i need a spell checker on forums too.)
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Here's me post as per what the beardless monkey put together fer me. An' ya, ye heard me... beardless monkey tongue

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
L0lindir
L0lindir

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 5:02 pm

I think that it is cool I wouldn't mind having one!!!

wearing full Tier 6 minus the helm, in the coolest pose you can think of. (with the war glaives if possible. on a cool black background.

All must see the God of punishment at his meanest.

lol. have fun and take your time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Charecter Signatures   Custom Charecter Signatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Charecter Signatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Discussion-
Jump to: