The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Greetings all Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Greetings all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Greetings all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Greetings all Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Greetings all Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Greetings all Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Greetings all Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Greetings all Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Greetings all Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Greetings all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:51 am

Greetings and Salutations,

I have what some people call a little bit of an "Alt" problem Smile . I've been playing WoW off and on for 3 years now. I took a year off in the middle because of computer issues and have started playing again early January. I have slipped back into old habits so I have 9 characters on the Staghelm server. I have 8 on Shadow Council, 8 on Moon Guard and a few here and there on 5 other servers.

Now I don't play them all anymore (that would just be crazy). But I do however, play about 4 of them. People ask me which is my main and my answer various between 3 and 4 mains. I really enjoy my Druid, Shammy, Pally and Lock. I mostly have so many because I like to be versatile and have a character/talent build for any situation that arises but mostly it's because I get bored soloing the same character night after night after night.

Why do you solo you ask? Well, up until Wrath of Lordaeron, I haven't really found a good guild. Most guilds I've joined just want to raid (which means the higher levels don't help the lowers if they have a question or if they are stuck on a quest), people don't chat in guild chat, or people are not on as often as I am (and with my alt entourage you can guess how often that is Razz ).

You all seem to be different, I see people talking, people being more then helpful, and people are almost on as much as I am (I'm in game now and no one is here tongue ).

To say a little about myself I like to RP and played pen and paper for over 10 years. Two years ago because of scheduling conflicts my group broke up and I have dived deep into MMOs to get my RP fix.

Let’s see what else? Oh, I'm sort of a walking encyclopedia of MMO knowledge. I know alot about alot of things about most MMOs I've played. I make it a priority to know and understand how things work and just information about the game. And if I don’t know it off hand I'll have the answer in minutes.

I'm also a mod-a-holic. I love mods and have a little over 100 running at any given time. I've tried to go through them and get rid of some of them but honestly I use them all. So if you are looking for a mod or if you have a suggestion for a new one by all means let me know. (I think it stems from my "I have to know" mentality in game Idea )

Well, I'm not sure if I got the book award for the "Hi this is me" post but that is me in a nutshell. Laters all and see you in game.

Last edited by Silvenori on Mon May 19, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cptpoor
Paladin
cptpoor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 2:08 pm

Let be the first to Welcome you to our Guild, I hope you enjoy as much as I have, and by the looks of your "about yourself" you'll be a perfect fit to our numbers.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Zarith
Druid
Zarith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:16 pm

An alt-o-holic, a RPer, and a walking encyclopedia of mmos? You'll be perfect! Welcome to The Wrath and I hope you find us helpful and very friendly! Just watch out for the "broken rogue", he likes to break things. Smile

-Z and Dragon
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 9:43 pm

Im not a broken Rogue! lol
Welcome the the guild. I am kinda an alt-a-holic as well. You can find alot of info about us on the forum and if you can;t find what your looking for just hop on Teamspeak or ask us in guild chat. Were always more then helpful!

- Atherial
Back to top Go down
Emryss

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-21

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 3:03 pm

*pats the broken rogue*

There there Ath. It's okay. XD

And Hallo, is you a sibling?
XD

I also am a RP addict! We should meet up for Guild annoyance RP encouragement sometime soon! I do look forward to having another spammer Chatterbox ADHD riddled IC and OOC babble er... Frack it. Look forward to another person who writes tl;dr posts and loves RP for RP's sake.
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Poor broken Rogue.....sigh....

So um.... what part is broken?

Last edited by Silvenori on Mon May 19, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:01 pm

HAHA... um fully functional... minus my stealth. Since I am a fury warrior the guild jokes about me doing as much damage as a normal Rogue, and I kinda gank hordies. But with only shadow meld, I can't Stealth around like a "normal Rogue", hence the brokenness.

- Atherial
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Well........I can fix that with a Invisibility potion?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings all   Greetings all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: New members-
Jump to: