The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Another MUST have MOD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Another MUST have MOD Empty
PostSubject: Another MUST have MOD   Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:33 am

Ok, they just updated this one today and what they added I think will help the guild tremendously.

Oh what is it you ask? It's Armory!!! Um NO not the WoW Armory the MOD Armory. It logs your characters as you login and keeps the data for you so you can refer to it when ever you want even across realms. What's more is they just added a feature that if you have armory and everyone in the guild has armory you can actually do a guild search and see if soemone has a pattern/plan/schematic/formula that you are looking to have made. If it finds one or several it will list who knows it under the name of the item. You can also do a guild search by name and view what equipment they are wearing and what their talent build is. And lastly you can view either a certain quest or quest area that people have to see if maybe someone else has the quests you have or has quests in the area you have quests in.

I believe this will also work if you are in a group by using the drop down and change from a guild search to a group search.

What does it save? Well, I mentioned a little above but it saves pretty much everything about your character down to what color underwear you are wearing. Talents, Quests, Skills, Reputation, Spells, PvP Stats, etc....

Pretty much everything you can see by hitting "c" (opening your character sheet including all of the tabs), or hitting "p" (opening your spell list), hitting "l" (opening your quest log), or hitting "B" (opening your bags). It also saves your bank info of everything stored in your bank.

It also comes with ArmoryFU and Armory Titan in case you have Fubar or Titan Bar so you can plug it into those bars as well.

The only thing I can think of them adding to the mix is for it to save the guild bank. I know another mod called Bank Items that saves this information and really that is the only reason I have that one loaded too.

In case you are interested in checking it out it can be found here http://wowui.worldofwar.net/?p=mod&m=6099 The latest version is 4.1.0. Do not get a version before 4.1.0 or you cannot use the guild search function since that is the new addition.
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Another MUST have MOD   Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:19 pm

Sounds like a very interesting mod. I"ll definitely look into it as it would save a lot of time trying to send messages to track down who knows what for crafting.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
cptpoor
Paladin
cptpoor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Another MUST have MOD   Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 pm

I highly Recommend this one. I've been working with it over the past few weeks, and its a great way to see who in the guild can do what patterns/recipes...etc. its simple to use, and it has a FUBAR and a TITAN Panel plugin, though there not needed, simple macros can be made to bring up the window.

So if your tired of asking who can do what, or trying to remember all the enchanters/tailor/BSer's...etc download this addon to make it searching easier.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Another MUST have MOD   Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 11:24 am

Searches will only work if that crafter has it installed as well.

They just updated it this week and added a guild bank potion of it. So you can now (after visiting the guild bank initally) can view the guild bank from anywhere in the world. it will update the armory copy of it each time you visit the bank but it will allow you to see whats in there in case you are in the need of something or would like to see if we are missing an item you just picked up.

This is an awesome addon and I think it is a great find. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another MUST have MOD   Another MUST have MOD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another MUST have MOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Must Have Mods-
Jump to: