The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Look at me iz cool

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seigedrako
Seigedrako

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:10 pm

Here is a screenshot of what ive been workin on. I will post more later

Look at me iz cool WoW1
Look at me iz cool WoW2
Look at me iz cool WoW3
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:35 am

So, how is the new Deathknight class? (pics from private server, for those who don't know)

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Seigedrako
Seigedrako

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 2:23 pm

Its not to bad its still kinda bugged but other then that its cool..there still working out the kinks on them but there getting closer and closer...they have death and decay i was excited..^_^ I have not played it much I'm using a different core/emu for the WOTLK and im trying to get it so I can connect from outside my LAN so others can try it out.
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:55 am

Interesting. The idea of the Deathknight still sounds neat, but I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of levelling another toon to convert into the Deathknight. Suppose I'll wait and see when it's released; I can find out all about it from Ath after he gets his Razz

Sincerely,

PS: Nice pics!
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:42 pm

The way I heard that it works is that you have to have at least 1 Character that is level 55. Once that happens you can make a Deathknight on any server but you can only have ONE per server and it starts at level 55.

From what I heard a current character doesn't turn into one. You just make it that way?

Here is a Quote from WoWWiki

Quote :
Unlocking your Death Knight

The Death Knight is the first hero class in World of Warcraft. This is a second and separate character from your original character and can be created as soon as one of the existing characters in your account reaches level 55. After making a Death Knight, you will not lose the access to any of your existing characters. The Death Knight will start at level 55 in a necropolis floating over the Eastern Plaguelands, with multiple spells and abilities ready to use (including a level 30 equivalent skeletal Deathcharger mount). Through the Death Knight-specific quests in this necropolis, the character learns to master the power of the Death Knight and learns to use this new power for their will. Quests will take them outside the necropolis and into an area within the Eastern Plaguelands. They will start with various greens and blues for equipment. [4]Blizzard is currently exploring various options as to how the Death Knight will play and the types of abilities at its disposal, and they will continue to reveal information about this new class as they get further along in development.

Accounts will be limited to one Death Knight per realm, which will still have to follow the existing PvE/PvP server character creation rules.
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm

I also read this:

Quote :
The Death Knight will be available to all races on any server, provided PvP realms do not mix factions.[1]

Death Knights will also have remodulated voices for each race/gender combination.[2]

Given that how does one justify a "Good" Death Knight? How is using a spell called "Death a Decay" a good thing? Plus everything I've seen and read a Death Knight was created by the Horde warlocks. A Death Knight was, at least in warcraft 2, the Horde's version of the Pally. So, I'm not sure how to perceive this character.
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:05 pm

A weapon is neither good nor evil but for the will of the user.

As for if the Death Knight is good or evil, yeah ideally the Death Knight should be the Horde version of a Paladin, but since the Blood Elves already have their corrupted version, why can't the Alliance have their "moralized" variant of the Death Knight? If you want to put some sort of spin on the whole class and why one would be found amongst the Alliance.

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Look at me iz cool Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look at me iz cool   Look at me iz cool Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at me iz cool
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: