The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
For some reason...... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

For some reason......

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zlata
Council Member
Zlata

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-11

For some reason...... Empty
PostSubject: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:24 am

I thought Emryss had posted here. No, we did not die, fall off the the edge of the earth or any other odd or tragic event (quick, knock on wood!!). We're busy finding new jobs and moving. We should be back by the 2nd week of August at the latest. Hope these days have found you all well! See ya soon!

lol!
Back to top Go down
cptpoor
Paladin
cptpoor

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:09 am

Well its good to hear from you guys, I was thinking that you guys just dropped off the face of Azeroth.

Thanks for the Heads up, Good Luck with the Job and House Hunt, and we'll see you back online in the next couple weeks

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Emryss

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 am

We're Baaaaaack!

Whot?

Well, we're in the new place, with new, full time (gasp) jobs! A hop skip and jump from downtown and the Castro... Go SF Bay Area Transit!

So, expect the wackyness, zaney crazyness and general insanity of Emryss and Zlata to re-infect and scar your fragile little minds!

For the LEGION!!!! Razz

farao Whot? I's had no sugar frosted Legion O's for breakfast, whadda you mean? rendeer
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 pm

Oooooohhhhhh... I think I need more ale clown

T'is good ta have ye ladies back. And now that yer gettin up in the levels, you'll be able to start going into some of our more interesting runs.

Can ye stand the wait? Razz

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Emryss

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:07 pm

No actually! Must... grind..... But must work too... *stabbie stabbies work* Evil thing keeps thinking it's like, important or something....

You realize we both got the deposit check from the old place and ran to buy Wow cards, 3 to 2 prong adapters(cause this place was built in the early 50s) and some fast food, and hopped on here like total addicts, right?

XD *pounce huggles fodder and remains stuck to him like a barnacle* You must take my body through while my mind goes to work! Laughing tongue Nah, not really, but you'll be on and harass-able tonight right?
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm

Whene'er the good Fodder be online, he... erm, I, am always harassable. I take harassment in stride. I take sexual harassment even better Embarassed and huggles are always welcome!

Tonight, if there not be enough to run Kara, I will be looking to setup either some trash/gear runs for guildies or else looking to pull together a Heroic or two for...

... wait for it ...

BADGES OF JUSTICE!

Heheheh... now I need to macro in "SPOON!!" as me battlecry *sniff* god bless The Tick Razz

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:43 pm

WB you two. You have been missed and messed. Fodder always likes a good Harassing. Especially when he's in the middle of it and especially when it's by two girls. Holy man my elven butt.
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 12:49 pm

OY! I am a "holy man"... but like one of the greatest lines in a movie says: I'm just a Friar Wink so t'is all good, hee hee. And by the gods, if I must be the one between two women, who am I to spit in the face of fate? T'is by the Divine that I be there, and come Horde or sobriety, I'll be doin me damnedest ta keep them females happy!

*quickly ducks & looks left/right* Me wife ain't around, is she? That sort of aggro I am afraid of pale

Sincerely, and quietly,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For some reason......   For some reason...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For some reason......
Page 1 of 1