The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Willow reporting for duty! :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowmeana
Willowmeana

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Willow reporting for duty! :) Empty
PostSubject: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:02 am

Hey all, some of you may have already seen me in WoW, but I figured I would post here anyway. name's Willowmeana and I'm currently and level 7 Night Elf Hunter. I'm working my best of leveling, as I'm going to be using her as my main for the time being. Smile

Look foward to seeing and working with you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:31 am

WOO HOO! FIrst reply! *grabs the nearest Goblin and spikes 'im like a football*

Welcome to the guild, Willowmeana. Here are some things you might need to know about us:

- *hard core* players we ain't; everyone has a life outside wow and that comes first.
- hard-asses we ain't neither; you may read or hear us insulting other members, but we do it out of fun, we don't try to hurt other people intentionally.
- relaxed? Can I get a "Hell Yeah!" from the crowd!
- are we helpful to our members? We like to think we are, just ask for some help and see what we can offer.
- no, we don't do handouts of gold as a rule. If someone wants to give you gold of their own will that's their decision. As a guild we would rather go with you on a run and help you build up both your character and your playing skills, take the time to get to know your playing style, and generally be supportive; anyone can give a lump-sum of gold, but that doesn't make you feel like you're part of a group of friends.

If you have questions about anything there are many helpful players who can take some time to share info with you. If you're looking for more ideas on your class, Zarith (Druidclaw) or Staghethre are good players to seek out and get some helpful hints and tips from.

Glad to see you've joined up with our li'l dysfunctional family and look forward to seeing you online!

Sincerely,
Back to top Go down
Willowmeana
Willowmeana

PostSubject: Re: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:55 pm

Thanks Foddermike. Very Happy Look foward to seeing you on WoW. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 pm

Willow reporting for Duty?

are we also gonna get a
"Where does it hurt?"
"im on the job"
"Stat!"
"Need Medical Assistance?"

Sorry, just some Star Craft humor there.. I think some of us might get it.
If you need any assistance, or have any questions, especially about the World of Warcraft lore, feel free to ask.. I am the resident Super geek after all!

- Atherial
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 am

Welcome to the fun and I hope you enjoy Smile
Back to top Go down
Willowmeana
Willowmeana

PostSubject: Re: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 pm

Aww thanks for your warm welcomes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow reporting for duty! :)   Willow reporting for duty! :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willow reporting for duty! :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: New members-
Jump to: