The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Empty
PostSubject: Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat   Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:16 pm

Upcoming Feral nerf
However, we are probably going to have to nerf bears. If we don't, they will be the only MT choice for serious guilds. At the moment, bears in decent gear take less damage, have more health and generate more threat than the other 3 classes by a wide enough margin that we think it's a problem. This is even true on bosses that do a lot of magic damage (like Malygos).

I use the word "nerf" because players use it, and I don't want to hind behind euphamisms. But changing the numbers doesn't have to mean nerfing you into the ground. We just don't want you to dominate. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if Protection paladins were just head and shoulders above the other tanks.

We understand that some Ferals felt they were nerfed in BC either prematurely or in such a way that kept them steadily behind other tanks. (Though Sunwell Radiance was largely for bears.) We will try to make intelligent changes so that you're still out there tanking the Lich King himself. We want you to be about as good as warriors, paladins and death knights, not way above or below them.
Back to top Go down
Zarith
Druid
Zarith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat   Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:56 pm

I have read this and as a bear myself I agree that we shouldn't be above or below other tanks that we're either preferred or undesirable compared to other tanks. People should bring tanks based on their skill not because the class is better then all the others.

Anyways, that's my 2 copper.
Back to top Go down

Swing batta batta....Next up...Devs with the nerf bat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Fun Stuff & Idachi's Cards!-
Jump to: