The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Suing Blizzard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Suing Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Suing Blizzard   Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:55 pm

OK, I found this and thought it was pretty funny. (Based on a topic that Atherial brought up last night) (BTW Him and I are going to hell)

Quote :
If a parent of a fat child decided to file a lawsuit against a baker who makes such tasty bread, and a butcher who sells meat, because his kid is addicted to these, that would at least be considered silly. But when such a parent decides to sue McDonald’s, even though the principle is the same, the act is praised in the media.

Similarly, if a parent of a child who plays chess a lot sues the maker of a chessboard, it would be considered silly. But when a parent of a child who is addicted to World of Warcraft decides to sue Blizzard, then he meets with the approval of psychologists and mass media and the so-called intellectuals. Nonetheless, these people are too dumb to realize that the principle is the same in all of the above cases - or better said, the same principle is being violated.
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

Suing Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suing Blizzard   Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:57 am

No offense intended, but Americans will sue anyone, anything, at the drop of a hat.

Common sense has gone out the window and been replaced by "the get rich quick" scheme, lead at the forefront by a lawsuit.

Lawyers for Blizzard should just open with,"And where were the parents during their child's downward spiral to obeseity?" If they limited their children's time online or took them outside to a park or got them involved in some kind of physical activity, maybe the young sloths wouldn't be in the shape that they are.

There are no guns being pointed at player's heads forcing them to remain seated at their computers and playing until wee hours of dawn each and every night. Players do this because the game interests them. Any activity which captures an individual's interest can potentially be addictive.

I hope the judge is a gamer and tosses the laughable case out. Honestly what's next, suing God for making us addicted to eating and breathing?

-Fodder
Back to top Go down
Zlata
Council Member
Zlata

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Suing Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suing Blizzard   Suing Blizzard Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:30 am

Embarassed ......As usual, embarrassed for my fellow Americans. I am 100% behind what both of you fine gentlemen have stated.

As for fat kids, sue the parents, children and their actions are their responsibility until the age of 18. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suing Blizzard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suing Blizzard   Suing Blizzard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suing Blizzard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Fun Stuff & Idachi's Cards!-
Jump to: