The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Atherial not allowed to play anymore.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Empty
PostSubject: Atherial not allowed to play anymore.   Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Atherial is not allowed to play characters anymore.

Tyranis started playing more often and they nerfed Pally's.

So he switched to his warrior and they nerfed Warriors.

Just the other day he said he is going to start playing his rogue more often and now I read in 3.1 they are nerfing Rogues.

So that's it. Help stop Atherial before he gets us all nerfed!

J/k Atherial Razz.......oh HEY ATH.....go make a DK would you PLEASE!!!! (they need to be nerfed.)
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Atherial not allowed to play anymore.   Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:18 am

Ya know... I also have a shammy, a druid, and a mage.. I think I will start just rotating.. get them all some time.... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This is just what they do.. Boost everyone to get them playing the expansion and then slowly nurf them until the next one comes out...

- Atherial... nerfer of worlds.
Back to top Go down
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Atherial not allowed to play anymore.   Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm

And again I say lets blame Atherial. I see he's been on his Fury warrior ALOT as of late. So what do you think happens.......SWING and a HIT!!!!!

Quote :
Adding a 10% penalty to Titan's Grip once again
Anyone who has been following Fury since beta can probably recite this history of Titan's Grip.

1) We implement the talent. The warrior community doesn't think the talent will work with a penalty and predicts nobody will take it.
2) Fury damage is a little low at the time, so we finally drop the penalty to an almost trivial amount.
3) We later just pull the penalty off altogether because it wasn't really offsetting the huge bonus of the talent any longer.
4) Fury does too much damage as a result, and Titan's Grip becomes the new talent by which all others are measured. ("Man, my 51 talent doesn't increase my dps by over 10% a point.")

Fury warriors who think their dps will be too low after this change in PvE are probably comparing themselves to classes or specs with inflated dps who are also being brought down (even after the Deep Wounds fix). If you are worried about the PvP ramifications, I think we can probably agree that a 10% swing in dps is not what is going to determine whether warriors are viable in Arenas or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atherial not allowed to play anymore.   Atherial not allowed to play anymore. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atherial not allowed to play anymore.
Page 1 of 1