The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Empty
PostSubject: Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches   Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:56 am

Quote :
Buffing Retribution
We had to nerf Ret pretty quickly after Lich King launched, and it was pretty devastating to a lot of paladins, who let us know that in no uncertain terms.

If there is a spec we want to avoid over-buffing so that we don't have to nerf them, it's Ret. Please don't take that to mean that we will keep you down on purpose. That's not what I meant.

[...] I wasn't addressing either point. I was just saying that we try to be really careful not to get in a situation where we have to nerf the spec because Ret paladins take it pretty hard. Nobody likes to be nerfed, but Ret was never really in a place in BC where many players took it very seriously as a dps spec. In LK, people generally do take it seriously. But having been in the minor leagues for so long, I think a lot of Rets are really paranoid about heading back there again. That leads us to try and be extra careful.
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches   Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Well, if your used to getting kicked around by Blizz and the general public, you would tend to fight for everything. What they did to us on Wrath release was completely unfair and the only foresight they didn't show was how the gear would work with the Merciless Arena gear they had out on the time. Now that the gear is obsolete the DPS issue (somewhat), remains.

Let us know in no uncertain terms.. yeah.. how many accounts got canceled again??

- Atherial, with a side of angry Tyranis.
Back to top Go down
Zarith
Druid
Zarith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches   Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:49 pm

As a feral druid I feel the pain of the Ret pallys. Having only started after BC was launched, I never experienced the way ferals were treated in Vanilla, I never got to be overpowered when it BC first launched as I was still navigating the forests of Teldrassil when ferals were nerfed to the ground. Like the ret pallys, us ferals have been repeatedly buffed for a short while only to be nerfed harder than before. I know what it's like when you're only invited to tank or heal and if you didn't have the gear then you were kicked for a rogue or a mage. It's tough yes, but I guess what I'm saying is that the ret pallys are not the only ones who get kicked around. We know your pain ret pallys so come, pull up a seat and have some waffles while we talk about the good old days when nobody could touch us. Keep fighting though and *maybe* Blizz will listen.
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches   Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:16 pm

Sorry sister.... I am not sharing a fire with ya... i KNOW what happens... sure... come be nice.. and right when we were getting comfortable with kitty, ya turn into an owlbear and Moonfire our ass.....

oh yeah...... we remember........ we remember.....

- Atherial
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches   Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Seems like someone's holding a grudge. Just keep in mind not everyone is bent on evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches   Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sounds to me like he is calling them whiney B*&ches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Fun Stuff & Idachi's Cards!-
Jump to: