The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates OH MY!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silvenori
Admin
Silvenori

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2008-05-17

Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Empty
PostSubject: Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates OH MY!!   Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates  OH MY!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Tis the season......

Yes, you heard me the festival season is quickly upon us here in WoW.

Lets take a look at resent Festivals (Some come and gone and some still around)

First Darkmoon fair was in Elwynn Forest last week and has since moved on. I suspect it will be in Terrocar(sp?) forest.

Second "Talk Like A Pirate Day" which is Sept 19th of every year. (this year it was last friday). Apparently, Blizzard has recognized this as a holiday as well since there were pirates in every city and it you talked with one the turned you into a pirate for 30 mins.

Aside, from this if you were to goto Booty Bay you would have seen that the town was invaded by Pirates and one such group was on top of the Bank Roof shooting cannon balls at the boats coming into port. If you were to go talk to her she would have made you an Honorary, member of her crew and turned you into a pirate for 12 hours. This buff persisted thru everything, even flight, mount, and death.

Next up is BREWFEST!!!!!
SAVE THE BEER.....Yes, it is again that time of the year where the dwarves compete outside of Ironforge, or if youa re horde the Orcs compete outside of Orgimmar, to have the best brew on Azroth. There are a few daily quests and those of you that still have tickets from last years event will be happy to know you can trade them in for THIS years currency of brewfest tokens. Sadly they have taken the Brewfest RAM off of the vendor and added a Brew of the Month club membership instead. Fear not the mount is still there in the form of a level 65+ quest called SAVE BREWFEST. You get this quest from a Lady Dwarf in Karanos, or The town just sound of Orgimmar. This quest will take you into BRD where you will learn the source of the attacks that are being made against brewfest by the Dark Iron Dwarves. The boss you fight drops several items and all are we worth the trip. He will rarely drop the last years Brewfest RAM, the (new for Alliance side) Brewfest Kodo, and a mess of trinkets. 2 trinkets that are sought after both have the same functional buff of +45 stam but one will heal your party and the other fights by your side for a short period of time. As an added bonus if you wave at them they will toss you a brew. Other Trinkets that drop are all EPIC level trinkets and I know of 4 that mirror badge trinket items.

Finally, up coming is the Halloween Fest where we can summon the headless horseman. I'm sure Blizzard has added to this one as well to keep it new and fresh for the oldbies of the servers.

I'll update this post with further fests and fest quests if people are interested?
Back to top Go down

Fests, Feasts, Beer and Pirates OH MY!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Guild Discussions :: Guild Fun Stuff & Idachi's Cards!-
Jump to: