The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Summer Leadership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

Summer Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Summer Leadership   Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:46 am

Attention Guild:

With Summer here it means that my WoW time is about to get kicked in the pants. As such with Dobber also spending allot of time away from wow the guild needs guidance.

So effective immediately, Kooa and Telv are going to take over the ships wheel so to speak. For June, July and a good part of August they will be in control of the guild with all the authority as myself.

They have fresh idea's and sound very excited about this opportunity to implement some of their idea's so i would like to see everyone back them and give them their full support.

Some of the adjustments will be aimed at the official raiding schedule, shifting it from weekends, and perhaps this website as well.

So I would like to wish Kooa and Telv with luck, and we will see everyone when ever i get a moments peace.

-Atherial
Back to top Go down
Zarith
Druid
Zarith

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-11-14

Summer Leadership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Leadership   Summer Leadership Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Thank you Ath. Telvyn and I are excited about the summer leadership. We'll take good care of the guild while you're away so to speak.

Personally though, I won't be on much until the 18th as I'm currently going through exams. Everybody knows that grades > WoW but I will pop on atleast once a day for an hour or two. Also I'm currently in the process of moving out on my own so when I'm not doing the summer job and planning with my roommates I shall be here.

If anybody has any questions or suggestions please don't be afraid to let Telvyn or I know. We don't bite.
Back to top Go down

Summer Leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wrath of Lordaeron :: Announcments! :: Guild Anouncements-
Jump to: