The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ADDONS / MODS INFO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

ADDONS / MODS INFO Empty
PostSubject: ADDONS / MODS INFO   ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 11:27 am

Ok, this list is neither definitive nor complete, but should help to keep people hooked up with the latest versions of addons/mods to save scouring and hunting for them.

From what I can tell, GEM has been updated toa working version. A temp link is found here:

http://www.reviction.org/mods.htm

There are possibly other mods/addons found here to be of use, but for now the one I know of is the GEM mod. Follow the link on their site to their forums for complete info for installing as they did mention a minor error which is soon to be fixed by the author.

I will try to keep this thread updated.

-Foddermike
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

ADDONS / MODS INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADDONS / MODS INFO   ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11, 2006 4:06 pm

** UPDATE **

Alrighty, www.curse-gaming.com has a new look/feel to their site as well as new v2.0 versions of WoW addons/mods. KTM (KLH Threat Meter), GEM2, Outfitter, Profiler and many others are now up and being tested/updated. Head there and check out to see if your favourite addon/mod has been revamped for this newest update.

-Foddermike
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

ADDONS / MODS INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADDONS / MODS INFO   ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 2:15 pm

** UPDATE **

ALrighty me guildies, been a while fer updatin' this here thread, but I have been a mite busy with levellin' an' seein' what works an' what don't.

As many of ye know, with the recent updates/patches many add-ons had their functionality either cut in two or cut out entirely. From this here mess, I have been lookin fer some *quality* add-ons/mods that can help out in both a specific and in general areas of game play.

Currently I am tryin' out some of the "Perl" UI mods. The one I'm usin' right now (I'm at work an' don' remember the exact name) is "Old Perl Classic" (I believe). It replaces the unit windowsd with more manageable/customizable ones which, by all my accounts, make things soo much easier when tracking party/raid members and their current states. I can at-a-glance see who has what fer life, what percentage they're at, who's got mana an' who don't and so forth an' so on. 'Bout the only complaint I have is when a Guildy is "sheeped" I have a tough time findin them in me lists - I shrunk them all to fit on me screen better *winks*. But that can be solved soon enough with some more fiddlin', hee hee.

Another one I am goin' to try is called "X-Perl" and it is supposedly a "much improved version over previous Perl-based UI mods." Well, it has yet to be seen by these squinty li'l eyes, so I'll reserve me judgement until later.

Still usin' the "Healer's Assist" add-on, although it could be replaced if the Perl-based UI mods live up to how they have been so far. If that's the case, I'll be streamlinin' me setup and perhaps suggestin a "package" that raid members might want to consider.

Another add-on which could be goin the way o' the "circular file bin" is the KLH Threat Meter. Ye know, it's all fine an' dandy to see what ye're doin fer threat, an a couple other reportins, but on the whole, most people don' need this as it is primarily fer the "power gamers" who need to know all the stats they can. If ye ain't a number cruncher, an ye know fer a fact ye ain't causin more threat than the main tank, don' bother with it; it'll only eat up screen space.

RPGOutfitter/Character Profiler is still a good combo to have. It tracks yer character if ye want, allowin fer seein offline via their home site what ye have on your 'toon, what ye can do and all other sorts of info. Also, with the added ability of Outfitter rememberin' user-config'd sets of gear, ye're always prepped no matter what situation might arise 'afore ye.

Well, that's what I have fer now. Until later when I might have more intelligible things to say *winks* Blessins upon ye an' yer companions!

-Foddermike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ADDONS / MODS INFO Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADDONS / MODS INFO   ADDONS / MODS INFO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADDONS / MODS INFO
Page 1 of 1