The Wrath of Lordaeron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrath of Lordaeron

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Happy New Year
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 12:56 pm by Administration Team

» Teamspeak Server
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 am by Silvenori

» Warlock PvP
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:08 pm by Dargoth

» Players to receive buffs for ICC
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm by Dargoth

» Dropped my account
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 am by Dobber

» Forums change For now
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:31 pm by Silvenori

» Guess whos Back!
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm by Dobber

» New TS Server.
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:24 am by Atherial

» Recruiting
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:58 am by Dobber

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!

Go down 
+3
Foddermike
tatzar
Idachi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Idachi
Idachi

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2006-12-23

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 11, 2007 5:17 pm

I'm quite a fan of the World of Warcraft TCG (just ask Elyssia), and while grinding for Timbermaw rep the other day, I started to doodle up my own little cards...

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_zammicard

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_atherialbill

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_foddercard

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_butterscard

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_warhollcard

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_alduroncard
(Just goofin' with ya, Alduron! You've probably got more armor in one little bracer than I do on my entire character!)

Heheh, sorry I haven't updated much in a while. School started on the 16th, and although while I'm there I've got lots of time to zone out and draw, I haven't had much time to get to a scanner. My bad!

Last edited by on Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:57 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
tatzar
tatzar

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 12, 2007 7:48 am

that is awsome
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 12:21 am

Idachi...

THOSE ROCK!!!!

-Foddermike
Back to top Go down
Atherial
Admin
Atherial

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2006-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Very few things tend to get me to respond to the forums... I know.. I should do it more often.. but this.. is way over the top....

I have never laughed so hard for so long.... these are awsome. This also is a way to show the type of humour that often goes unnoticed when we group up, or for those that are not on TS.

I want to say Thank your Idachi for posting these on our little corner of the internet. Keep up the good work, and maybe we can incorperate them into our T-shirt project, with your permission of course!

- Atherial
Back to top Go down
Idachi
Idachi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2007 9:58 am

T-shirt project? I am so there. I've got the original .fla files (Macromedia...I mean...Adobe Flash FTW!) still on my computer if you want a huge version of the pictures for other things.

Also, thanks to everyone who likes my little cards! I'd like to eventually whip up a card for everyone (or at least everyone who's active in the guild).
Back to top Go down
Alduron

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2007 1:16 am

I'm thinking if i could make a card it would be one of Ath fighting a huge amount of enemies at once with a priest nearby (kinda like in any run that is under Atherial's level, hmm?)

That or take a train and draw ghaalrock on the front of it or something, because he hits like a train. Something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Drashnost

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:39 am

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! LolWrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_twisted

those are absolutely awesome YOU did an amazing thing, people like you are the reason our guild is so much fun to be in...thanks for the laughs....
"Blessings of the Light upon thee and may Lathander's bright light shine into the eyes of your foes...."

Drash
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2007 11:12 am

Idachi, I would love to get ahold of the files and put them onto 11x17 glossy paper, for posters. If you didn't mind sending them to me, I could shiip you copies of them for your walls, like I would love to put them up on mine.

Lookin forward to hearin' from ye lass - *HIC!*

-Foddermike
Back to top Go down
Idachi
Idachi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:41 am

Foddermike wrote:
Idachi, I would love to get ahold of the files and put them onto 11x17 glossy paper, for posters. If you didn't mind sending them to me, I could shiip you copies of them for your walls, like I would love to put them up on mine.

Lookin forward to hearin' from ye lass - *HIC!*

-Foddermike

Sounds like an awesome idea, but what you see above are the biggest files I have of the card templates. I can give you the files to the drawings inside the cards to blow up or shrink as you see fit, but as of right now I don't have a bigger trading card template and if you blow it up to poster size, it might look all sorts of fuzzy and artifacty. I think if I scan a few of my cards, though, I might be able to get you a bigger size for the templates.

...I hope all that made sense. It sounded good in my head..
Back to top Go down
Emryss

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 4:47 pm

haha yeah hello kitty is pretty chill good job idachi afro
Back to top Go down
Drashnost

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 9:26 pm

Can't wait to see what you can come up with next...still laughing....
GREAT WORK....
Back to top Go down
Zammi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 7:57 pm

Am I really that cute!??! if so thats freakin' awsome, noce work!
Back to top Go down
Idachi
Idachi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 09, 2007 12:28 am

If anyone's got any more ideas for cards, send me a tell or something!

(not while I'm in an instance or anything though. Kinda busy.)

It's not that I'm out of ideas, it's just that I can't think of any at the moment....heh.
Back to top Go down
Elyssia
Elyssia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2007 7:52 pm

Idachi wrote:

It's not that I'm out of ideas, it's just that I can't think of any at the moment....heh.

Well you havn't made one for me yet.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Idachi
Idachi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:50 pm

Elyssia wrote:
Idachi wrote:

Well you havn't made one for me yet.... Crying or Very sad

Honestly, I'v drawn like 4 potential cards for you and they all turned out really really lame and not even post-worthy. Good things come to those who wait though, and I've got a fairly good idea for a card for your mage, so shush!

In other news, HERO CARDS! Now with 25% more awesome:
Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_foddermike2a
I don't know what Foddermike would need Frostmourne for, but it makes a great card scene.
Back to top Go down
Foddermike
Foddermike

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:09 pm

Idachi, stellar work as always! Perhaps something could be done about the "baby cage" as a card? Just thought it would be funny.

Keep 'em coming!

-Foddermike
Back to top Go down
Idachi
Idachi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 10:21 am

Here's Ath's hero card for the people who didn't get to see it on Thursday. Grats on hitting 70!

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_atherialcard
Back to top Go down
Idachi
Idachi

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:51 am

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! WoL_Elinaa3

Ely's card...well, I guess it's Ely's Alt's card. He said to draw her first, and I was happy to oblige.

EDIT: Crap I forgot the guild logo/name at the bottom. I'll fix it when I get back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!   Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of Lordaeron: the card game!
Page 1 of 1